1.31.2011

Bread and Puppet's Ulysses


On Saturday I saw Bread and Puppet's production of The Return of the Ulysses at the Cyclorama. As I expected I had a difficult time following the story, but I still enjoyed the show. It was a total sensory performance. The company had a brass band and opera singers, handmade set design and costumes, and even served sourdough bread with aoli after the show. I really liked the overall DIY aspect of the performance.



Bread and Puppet is a traveling theatre company based out of Glover, Vermont.

1 comment:

  1. Office.com/setup - Sometimes the user may face certain issues while uninstallation like the product they try to remove or uninstall, isn’t getting uninstall then contact Office Support team to get assistance from the technicians.

    ReplyDelete